Jury Duty

I am a total FAIL at jury duty, and I'm not even called until Monday. I got the day off and arranged everything with my boss, but somehow failed to notice that I was supposed to send in an eligibility form that they needed "no later than a week before your jury duty is scheduled to begin." Read: last Monday they needed it. I still have it. Total fail.


This just sums up my week.

I don't know what will happen - I'm worried they'll make me come back another day and I'll have to explain all this to my boss. Since the whole thing makes me look like an idiot, I just can't wait to have that conversation. I have no idea what happens if you don't return the stupid form, the court website is less than helpful on this front, but I can't be the only person to ever have failed to get them the form on time, right?

Shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment