Wait, who am I kidding? The choice is obvious.
(Although I bet the smoked salmon fettucine is awesome.)
I've actually (let's be honest) had better mushroom ravioli in my life. But, it was okay, and I'm glad I got it because otherwise I would have always wondered! Also, I paired it with a lovely 14 Hands Cabernet Sauvignon instead of Coke.
After dinner, it was back to Forks and the Twilight Lounge for drinking, karaoke, and general merriment!


Here's Twired Jen with her new local boyfriend. Careful, Jen, he looks young!
(Hmm... that guy looks familiar...)
Group Twitard Karaoke
This was arranged by @MyAfterCar (center) and I would have participated had I only known the song!
I don't have any photos of my own karaoke, but I'm sure someone else will, so I think that's okay.
The next morning (Saturday), we had breakfast at The Lodge! Seth's Breakfast Sampler comes with bacon, eggs, sausage, country potatoes, and pancakes! My oh my!
Then it was shopping and off to La Push!
(Hmm... that guy looks familiar...)
I don't have any photos of my own karaoke, but I'm sure someone else will, so I think that's okay.
The next morning (Saturday), we had breakfast at The Lodge! Seth's Breakfast Sampler comes with bacon, eggs, sausage, country potatoes, and pancakes! My oh my!
Then it was shopping and off to La Push!

7 comments:
I can't believe we are home already. Thank you for sharing your pictures with us. I love seeing everyone else's perspective on this trip.
I'm sad I didn't see more of you at Bella Italia. I am also sad that I ate at Bella Italia. Not something I will do again. I am seriously considering writing an FF one shot on what happens to Bella after her first date with Edward.
Can't wait to see your tour pics!!
I have pics of you singing karaoke btw.
I am so loving everyone's posts regarding Forks. It's like it was yesterday... okay it was only a few days ago, but already I miss you all.
And as for the mushroom ravioli... yeah, not so good. I agree.
I have video of you singing from Saturday night, actually :) You rocked out.
We didn't actually make it to LaPush, so it's really nice seeing your pictures.
Had a blast and it was so nice meeting you in real life.
Lisa
Baaahha my boyfriend. Damn, if only I was 23 and single! LOL. He was working the ladies for sure ;)
Great pics Erin!
xo J
Hahaha, I cannot believe someone left a lock of their hair for Jacob. Too cool.
Did you go inside that shop?
I still can't believe how beautiful the scenery is.
Must you keep taunting me so??? ;)
I guess I feel better knowing the mushroom rav was barf in a bowl. I woulda tried it tho...
I did see a pic of you singing karaoke...somewhere...I think on twitter? I heard you rocked cocks!
xoxo
E
Post a Comment