1) In the car, is it the radio or a CD?
Usually the radio. I have an ipod hooker-upper-thing, but it only works with my husband's ipod (mine will work, but it doesn't charge it at the same time, and it insists on telling me repeatedly that it's not going to charge, so to avoid throwing the whole thing out the window in a fit of irritation, I just listen to the radio.2) In the rain...is it an umbrella or a hood?
A hood. In Oregon, if we see you with an umbrella, we know you're a tourist or transplant. Also, I have bad umbrella karma (probably because of all the scoffing I've done at people who use them), so mine - whichever one I use - always has one broken spoke.3) What is your favorite season of the year?
It's always whichever one has just started. I'm so indecisive on the subject. So, right now, it's totally Fall. I love the leaves changing, and I even kind of love the rain - although usually our summers aren't as wet as this last one was, so this time I'm not as charmed by the rain.
4) In bed...tell me about your pajamas.
Well, meet me there and I will. ;) Okay, okay, I wear sweats and t-shirts, mostly. When TH throws out t-shirts, they mysteriously end up in my pj drawer. I loooooove yoga pants for sleeping. I get cold, so socks and a sweatshirt are usually part of the equation in the colder months.

5) Do you get dressed in the bathrooom or do you come out in a towel?
First of all, why the extra "o"? What kinds of things are happening in Mrs P's bathroom that give hers an extra... oh, nevermind. Good on you, Mrs P. To answer the question, I don't have kids, so I come out in my birthday suit. TH doesn't seem to mind.
6) How may times a day do you ignore the phone when it rings?
My phone never rings. Honestly. We don't have a home phone, so it's just my cell. Lately, I'm dodging calls from some scam that got a hold of my number and wants to help me make cash without doing any work (which always sounds good, but I'm sure there's a catch), so I dodge that call every day. Other than that, if it rings while I'm at work, I always ignore it. The work phone, unfortunately, I don't have the luxury of ignoring.7) Tell me your best birthday present ever.
A trip to Maui. Or the best concert ever. Both given by TH, of course. The best concert ever was a Death Cab for Cutie concert last year which opened with The New Pornographers (my favorite band in the world) at the Edgefield. Maui was, of course, a few weeks ago, and an amazing vacation. Both were enjoyed with my favorite person in the whole world, which is the way all good things should be.
8) Neighbors...do you talk to them or are they strangers to you?
Sadly, I was on the HOA committee until a few months ago, so I know all of them quite well. But we'll be moving soon, and I intend to lay low at the next place.That was fun! Thanks, Mrs P!
Alrighty, here are my questions:
1) What was your favorite subject in school, and why?
2) Do you have any daily rituals, and what are they?
3) Do you prefer beer, wine, or hard alcohol (or none of the above)?
4) What is the very first thing you would do if you won a million dollars?
5) If you could live one fan fic story (as any character), what would it be?
6) What is something you're looking forward to in the next six months?
7) Have you ever slapped someone for real? And if so, why?
8) What is your favorite Halloween candy?
I am tagging:
smartEpantz
TwiredJen
Twilight Cupcake
mmMoxie
sparklefortwilight
...and that's it. Feel free to answer in the comments, though, if you don't have a blog and want to play! Mwah!

4 comments:
OH HELLS TO THE YESSSS!!!
I wanna play, but I'm on my way out of town til Monday...arrrgh!
Is there an expiration date, time limit, ticking clock of doom or some other such deadline that I have to meet???!!!
If not, I will make a tasty post next week when I return from my mini-vacay!
Love your face hole.
xoxo
E
smashing answers!
I'd like to add that if I won a million dollars tomorrow I would be heading to Baton Rouge to just hang out and see who I can see.
@smartE - no expiration or ticking time bomb... you know that's not how I work (where's my playlist, again??). ;)
@TT - thanks, bb! And I like that answer.
Was the extra o really in my question? LMAO!!!! Freakin' typo ghosts always haunt me...
Bad umbrella Karma? LOL!!! I hear ya...I'm a hood person myself.
Loved your answers...xoxoxo
Post a Comment