Spank It

Well, well, well... in the Musing household, tomorrow is TH's birthday. For that reason (and because I've been reading the submissive/Dominant/Training trilogy), I give you on this Thirsty Thursday: The Monkey Spanker. (Originally I picked this drink because of (a) the obvious hilarity of it, and (b) a combination of the "spider monkey" and "monkey man" lines from the first Twilight movie.)
So simple, like the act.

Edlet was in charge of this one, since T.Edlet is still exploring the words he can make using a calculator. He forgot to line up the ingredients (shame on you, Edlet!).

So we'll just get started! (You all know what Jack and Ginger Ale look like, right? I thought so.)

3 oz Tennessee Whiskey
(TH loves his Jack)

1 can Ginger Ale

Fill the glass...

Cheers!!

YUCK. That tastes like ass.

TH enjoyed it thoroughly, and since it's his birthday, that's the important thing. Let it be said that I do enjoy sipping the occasional tumbler of whiskey, but for whatever reason, I cannot stand it mixed, unless it's so mixed that you can no longer taste it. Edlet was also not a fan (I warned him not to taste it):
This is his version of the porcelain god.

Do you like whiskey? (SmartE, I know you're out there...)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TH!!!

Next Thirsty Thursday, I will be on the road, but will post in advance. My cousin is getting married next weekend, so we are driving down to the Bay area. A celebration of this magnitude calls for shots, I think. So until then!

Whoever takes just plain ginger ale soon gets drowned out of the conversation. ~Kin Hubbard

6 comments:

Jayla said...

MB: LOL it tates like ass, just hilarious!

Um, i'd like to Spank Jackson's Monkey- okay.. said it, bye
*runs and hides*

17foreverlisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
17foreverlisa said...

I saw the blog title, MB, and my mind immediately thought of MotU. Couldn't click on the link fast enough. LOL!!

Laughed out loud when you said it tastes like ass :)

And I'm with Jayla spanking Jackson's monkey. (She said that!) Wait up, Jayla! *runs and...* Fuck that shit. I don't run. *walks and whistles*

HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY, TH!!!

Lisa

P.S.: I hope Edlet's okay ;)

Dangrdafne said...

Edlet and the "porcelain god" picture!!! LOL!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TH!!!!

TongueTwied said...

LMAO!! This is the funniest drink name yet!!

Poor Edlet, we've all been there, only you don't need anyone to hold your hair back!

TH: Happy...nevermind.
(That's a New Moon line for ya!)

@jayla, Can we play Claim a Cullen? Take Jackson. Did I mention I think Rob claps like a chimp? No well I do. That means he gets spankings too, only by me.

Now I must go find that SNL skit to watch.

smartEpantz said...

Well. I drink whiskey for breakfast, so the fact that it's diluted with ginger ale is really pissing me off. I might allow it as a chaser...maybe.

I love that TH was down! Happy late Birthday to His Royal Musingness-ish or whatev. Good tidings!

xoxo
E

Post a Comment