Pearl Pomade

Alright, are you ladies ready for something a little different? My boss gave me a bottle of Pomegranate Vodka on Monday, and I wanted to try it out for you (completely selflessly, of course). So, as I do, I went online and found Pearl Pomade. Ready?


I know the 'lets have got our ingredients prepared...


As usual, I'm trying to work with what I have, and I have raspberry lemonade. However, I think this will be a good thing. Fruity and delightful...

Fill a glass with ice and pour 1 1/2 oz pomegranate vodka over it

Um... yeah... I forgot to take my usual pic of the measured shot. I don't know what happened.

Fill with lemonade

And drink!
Cheers!!

YUM. This actually tastes kind of like a Cosmo, which is interesting, since it has half the number of ingredients. It's fruity and refreshing, though, and a very good summer drink. So I'll be over here drinking my (free) pomegranate vodka in the final throes of summer...

Approved!

Even though a number of people have tried, no one has yet found a way to drink for a living. ~Jean Kerr

9 comments:

Black Box said...

Mmm, pink drinks look really yummy. There is a slight chance I might actually like this one.

mmMoxie said...

Ok. That looks really refreshing. It is hotter than a mofo here!

Can you do a low cal beverage for next weeks post? I'm trying to lose weight :)

TheRugbymom said...

Um . . . when I saw "Pearl Pomade", I thought this post would be about something very different than the adult beverage you described! [Think - Something About Mary.]

Guess I better get my mind out of the gutter!

Musing Bella said...

LMAO - @RugbyMom - I don't name them, I just drink and post them!!

@Mox - your wish is my command. I'm actually trying to lose weight, too, so I'm all over this one. Stay tuned!

@LwE - the lemonade is good just on its own, too!! ;)

Dangrdafne said...

I love that lemonade (minus the vodka) - yummy!

17foreverlisa said...

I can link your drink to Twilight: Pearl was my grandmother's name. Earl was my grandfather's name. In the movie Sweet Home Alabama, Reese Witherspoon's character's parents' names were Earl and Pearl. Reese just finished filming Water for Elephants with Rob. Rob was in...Twilight. Ta da!

Cheers!

Lisa

Twired Jen said...

@Lisa- You are so impressive! Geeesh.

@RubgyMom- I thought the SAME EXACT THING ;)

MB- Love this drink. In fact I first tasted Simply Rasberry Lemonade while in Palm Sprngs and thought it would be perfect with vodka. And you also know I drinking Vons brand O-Oganics Lemon Italian Soda w/ vodka. YUM!

Love these posts as always!

xo J

Twired Jen said...

PS Lisa- Earl is my Dad's real name. He goes by Ed or Eddie...but Earl is on his birth certificate. It was his Dad's name too.

TongueTwied said...

Those look like 5 of them would go down way too easily!

Way to score free booze, MB! Cute Twilight line, too!

Post a Comment