Fffffffffooooooooorrrrrrrrkkkkkksssssssss! Part 3

Okay, here we go! The epic part 3!
The Twilight Tour at Dazzled by Twilight meets in a shopfront on Forks Ave, and they have a map with pins in it from everyone who has been there:
And this is for Jelena:Someone has been there from Serbia, but there's plenty of room for your pin whenever you make it!

Look at all the shotglasses...
Boarding the bus!
Travis, our awesome tour guide, and Arthur, our awesome driver (who had excellent dance moves... I think he made a buck or two without even taking any clothes off!)
Charlie Swan's police cruiser.
Well, this is just too tempting.
Living with Edward has been a bad girl (and Edward is her tiny accomplice).

The Cullen house
DangrDafne, Living with Edward, and Starlit Violets check it out...
No Cullens here today...

But I got to see Living with Edward in action setting up a shot! How exciting!!

Me with Bella's truck (from the book)

Bella's bumper

The Swan house

Dr. Cullen's parking spot (and the sign for a dental clinic. Coincidence?)

Another version of Jacob Black's house (not sure why there are two, but this is more what I pictured). Also, you can rent this place for $200-250/night, depending on the season. Mrs Fashion looked it up.

Rialto Beach (and Kyle, a guy who was all by himself on the tour - hi Kyle!)

Today's Vampire Threat level could not be higher!

A yummy chocolate shake at the snack stop.

WIN!

Me and Living with Edward at the Forks sign!

The 'lets check out my present from Starlit Violets (thanks, girl!)

We freshened up and drank rested in our room and then it was off to the party!
Drinking with Lisa from 17 Forever (one of my first ever followers, and it was Saturday, which is when she usually makes it by to check on Thirsty Thursday posts)!

Lisa, Starlit Violets, twiloveSue, me, and RenaBug

TwiredJen and me

Me and DangrDafne

Me and MickiMartini, a Twitteriffic buddy

DangrDafne, Twilight Cupcake, 17 Forever Lisa, HonoluluGirl, me, Mrs P, TwiredJen, and twiloveSue - so glad to meet all you ladies!!!

Me with the "ladies" of Twitarded, including Myg, and Vitamin R!

Starlit Violets does me proud!

Before leaving town the next morning, we had to visit the High School (why isn't this part of the tour? I don't get that).
Someone has claimed this building in the name of our heroine.

My Forks loot!
(Thanks to TT for the card!!)

Some items you'll be seeing a lot more of: my new shot glasses! (And coffee mug)

All in all, what I'll cherish most from this trip are my memories of you all and meeting you in person. If anyone's going to Forks in the future, let me know - I'd love to go back! And if Twitarded in Forks 2011 happens, I'm there!! (Maybe we could arrange a special Breaking Dawn Part 1 release trip???)

A HUGE thanks and much love to the Twitarded crew and Dazzled by Twilight's owners, who put together a fantastic experience and invited us all along! This was a crazy, once-in-a-lifetime trip, and I am so grateful I was able to join in!! Loves to you all!! MWAH!!!

7 comments:

Black Box said...

I just love the pic of you busting me on the cruiser. I find that photo to be epic! I think I shall also twipic it. And the "WIN" shot, so Cheaper Than Therapy. LOL.

Dangrdafne and I were also wondering why the Forks High School sign was not on the tour. We got our pics of it the morning we left too.


So sad FOOOORRRRKKSSS is over. Need another one!

Honolulu Girl-Suz said...

*Sniffles* Love the pics. Makes me miss Forks... only a little but still, I miss it. Actually I miss you guys.

Dangrdafne said...

Great post and pictures - I can't wait to see the shot glasses in the future ;)

StarlitViolets said...

LOVE this post!!! Actually, I loved all three posts on Forks, but I had to read the other two so quickly I couldn't comment on those days. :)

You and Mrs. Fashion were SO fun to hang out with! We are close enough that we will have to make it a habit. If you get me drunk enough, *ehem* double-fisted drinking *ehem* I might just even sing. ;)

Nessa Lomiva said...

Thank you so much for that close up. You're right, there's plenty of space for me to leave my pin on the map. :D

I think I saw some of these photos on your FB page, but I never tire of seeing them.

That Rialto beach is so beautiful, I could stare at it endlessly.

Kisses.

17foreverlisa said...

Oops! I was just over at the Thirsty Thursday post, and it's Thursday. LOL!!

Your camera took such clear pictures. It still seems surreal to have met you and so many other Twitards.

Great post :)

Lisa

TongueTwied said...

As per usual, you take fantastic pictures! Thank you for sharing the map with us. That is a great idea they have going there.

Love all the Twilight stuff you showed off and you are LwE together are too cute peas in a pod!

Post a Comment