Whoa, Doctor!

So, I tend to focus more on certain Twilight characters than others on this blog, and that's not super fair, now is it? In an effort to rectify that (and because I don't want him to sic his aaahhmy on me), I think it's about time we called in the Doctor.


Let's get this papercut party started.

Uh-oh, trouble in 'let-land.
They're not real happy that Edward hasn't been named in a drink recipe lately. Sorry, guys.

1 part fruit punch (made from concentrate)

1 part gin

1 part lemon juice

Shake
(or strike, as the 'lets are considering)

Strain into a cocktail glass

"This is bullshit."
"Exactly what I was thinking."
"I know."
Cheers!

Well, not only is this pretty, but it's pretty good, too! (A lot like our good doctor.) It smells strongly of gin, but you don't taste it (and thank goodness, since I think gin tastes like ass). I recommend going 1 1/2 parts fruit punch, though, as the lemon juice is a little strong with the recipe ratio. Otherwise, it tastes just like pink lemonade, which is delicious! It would be great in the summertime, very refreshing.

WIN!
"Yeah, win. Whatever."
"When does Edward get some love around here?"


It looks like I'm going to need to find an Edward-related drink or two, stat! We wouldn't want the 'lets to defect!! That would be apocalyptic!

An alcoholic has been lightly defined as a man who drinks more than his own doctor. ~ Alvan L. Barach

5 comments:

Honolulu Girl-Suz said...

Ooh. Yum. This one sounds good since I love pink lemonade.

Black Box said...

Mmmmmm, I LOVE fruit punch. I am really craving some today too, and then I come over here and find this. I must get fruit punch tomorrow.

Uh oh, the 'lets are pissed. Good luck dealing with that. Hide you valuables and keep and eye on your cat.

Dangrdafne said...

It looked like watermelon with your green stemmed glass - I like it.

I hope you can make the 'lets happy soon - I would hate to see anything happen to the cat (as LwE pointed out to be careful of) Oh my!

TongueTwied said...

I've always been a fan of adding alcohol to fruit punch. This looks yummy!

Cheers Carrrrrr--Lyle!

Demanda said...

YUMM!!!! Drinking has never looked so fun! ;)

Post a Comment