Let's see what we have this week... ah, yes, just in case I don't make it next week (I have a festive plan, but no faith in myself to get it done, and I need TH's help), this week we are drinking The Santa Shot!
Good work, boys. (I think they've been into the booze.) Nice hats, too.
Alright, ladies, all we're going to do here is layer (which is hard to take pictures of) - basically you tilt the glass to one side and slide one liquor in on top of the one before by letting it slip down the side of the glass.
(which is also good in hot cocoa)
Good Cheers!
Whew! Definitely pepperminty and sweet. You don't want more than one shot, that's for sure, but you will have the freshest breath of any drunk you know.
Now, since this is the season of giving, head on over to The Bloggess and bask in the generosity. If you can share anything (whether there or by participating in a giving tree or other charitable program) this year, I encourage you to do so. TH and I are having a super hard year (as you all know), but I pulled two tags off the giving tree at work just the same because I know there are people worse off than us (and then I purchased the items on the tags and took them in to work for HR to deliver to the family - I didn't just remove two tags like some sort of uncharitable Grinch), especially since we don't have kids. So if you can, give. That's your public service announcement from yours truly.
Instead of quotes, this week I got you all Christmas cards. Enjoy!
source
source
source
source
source
Whoops!! What's he doing here?
source
source(This is me at work, by the way)
From my family to yours:
(or Season's Greetings)
(Everyone covered? Good.)
MWAH!
Be safe and happy, and you might even have a surprise post waiting under your figurative tree next week. We shall see.


6 comments:
Merry Christmas a week early to you and the 'Lets!!
That shot looks amazing - as in very pretty colors LOL!!
I love the hats on the 'Lets too, very festive.
This might sound odd but thank you for taking two tags from the Giving Tree - that is extremely kind and generous of you. Hugs
Yeah, but then I bragged about it on my blog. ;) I just realized that it might come off that way. *shrug*
Thanks, sweetie! And Merry Christmas to you and your husband (a week early)!
So the lesson I learned is to save this shot for later in the evening when I have boozy ashtray breath. Excellent, thanks for the tip!
Love the cards! Merry Christmas!!!!
#takeitoffkellan
The layering looks so cool!!
I love the hats. I just started making some santa hats for my edwards our of crushed velvet. I hope they turn out good.
Merry Christmas!
I wanna say this is the Best Thirsty Thursday post of the year from the drink to the festive 'lets caroling to the cards to the Kellan (he wrestled his way in apparently LOL) to hearing about your giving.
I love peppermint and I love how this drink looks! Cheers!
Happy Weekend!
OMG PMSL at those cards! Love them. Especially the one with the Mom carrying the turkey out of the kitchen and the kid says "Is the bitch drunk?" LOL!!!!
If we don't chat before, I hope you have a fabulous X-Mas :)
xo J
Post a Comment