Fail






You're right to be concerned.  There's no Thirsty Thursday post today. RL is kicking my fucking ass.





But it's okay, because next week I'll be in Forks with a bunch of you h00rs!  For now, the story of my life, told in someecards.




 These last three are me. 
The first one? I actually named the file after my semi-boss when I saved it to my computer.

So there you have it. Work sucks, what else is new? Most of what sucks is how hard my boss and my semi-boss fail at being human. The whole company is just draining on an emotional level - it's hard to be there. I am signing up with TWO recruiting firms to get the fuck out of there before I massacre the lot of them... or, more likely, before I up and quit with no job.

Mostly I'm just crazy busy this week - lots of stuff happening, so I failed at Thirsty Thursday. Let's make up for it with drinking next week!




Cheers!!

3 comments:

Dangrdafne said...

No fail here. You posted about what is making you drink, that counts :)

Can't wait to see you in a couple of days!!!!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like we have a lot in common. I was a FAIL at Friday Funniez this week because RL is kicking me in the a$$.

Can't wait to see you in a few days.

Anonymous said...

ILYSFM. Friday. 3pm. Can't. Wait.

Post a Comment