Mrs Fashion was up in Seattle for a work-related training, so we met up on Thursday afternoon and went to Pike's Place Market and then for drinks (what? We were on vacation). Maximilien's is what you find when you pass the flying fish guys and follow the large, neon "Cocktails" sign. I knew it wouldn't lead anywhere bad. This was our view from their patio:
It was fruity and delicious, and I recommend it if you ever find yourself at Maximilien's.
After having dinner and finishing our time in Seattle, we drove up to Edmonds to check into our hotel for the night.
The 'lets relax
Mrs Fashion's fancy Edward (he was dressed up for the trip)
The 'lets decided to freshen up a little bit
...and T.Edlet tries out my new sunglasses
Friday morning we got up and headed off for the ferry (on which I only took pictures with my phone, for some reason, so I don't have those for you), and started the long drive to Forks!
On the road!
After we checked in, it was almost time for the 2pm Twilight showing at the Lodge, so we hightailed it down there to get a good seat!
The 'lets await the movie in the Twilight Lounge (it's T.Edlet's favorite of the series, of course).
It was so super fun to watch Twilight with a room full of crazy ladies who love this series as much as I do! There was heckling and screaming and inappropriate-comment-making, and I loved it! We had to get going right around the time Bella's in the hospital at the end, in order to make our dinner reservations (at Bella Italia in Port Angeles, of course!), and next time, I'll tell you all about our meal there!
Stay tuned!
After having dinner and finishing our time in Seattle, we drove up to Edmonds to check into our hotel for the night.
Friday morning we got up and headed off for the ferry (on which I only took pictures with my phone, for some reason, so I don't have those for you), and started the long drive to Forks!
After we checked in, it was almost time for the 2pm Twilight showing at the Lodge, so we hightailed it down there to get a good seat!
It was so super fun to watch Twilight with a room full of crazy ladies who love this series as much as I do! There was heckling and screaming and inappropriate-comment-making, and I loved it! We had to get going right around the time Bella's in the hospital at the end, in order to make our dinner reservations (at Bella Italia in Port Angeles, of course!), and next time, I'll tell you all about our meal there!
Stay tuned!

13 comments:
Great pics! Miss you already. Damnit why didn't we all have MORE time?!
It was so fun meeting you in Forks and your pics are fabulous! I wish we could rewind and do the whole trip over again :)
Beautiful pics!!!! It was awesome to meet you and your amazing singing voice.
I love your pictures! So scenic. Well, what can I say. I had such a blast and I'm so happy to have met you. (Btw, your avi looks Asian. :) I was expecting you to be Chinese or something. Hehehe)
Now I'm sad. I can't squee and say FFOOOORRKKSS anymore.
Wow MB I love your pictures. Totally worthy of a travel blog and I'm going to link people from my Forks post to you bc I did NOT do Forks travel photos this time. I loved meeting you guys and thanks for bringing out the pink mini-E.
I am still blown away every time I see photos depicting the scenery. It's absolutely breathtaking.
Needless to say, I wish I had been there and met you in person.
xxx
Isn't it gorgeous! So jealous. I can't say it enough.
Isn't it gorgeous! So jealous. I can't say it enough.
Thanks, ladies! I took, like 450 pictures, so I really had to pare those down for the posts - there are two more picture posts and then Thirsty Thursday, and then I'll be pretty much done with posting my photos, I think.
I was so glad to meet all of you and just want to second Jen's thought about having more time - wish I could have spent more time with all of you, getting to hang out in person and share the Twilight experiences. But I'm glad for every little bit I got to spend, that's for sure!
Jelena and I_heart_Fifty - you were missed!!
HG - I changed my avi for now - you weren't the only one who said something. I'll try to make a better one, and you all be the judges! :)
Waaaaaaaaahhhh!!! *sniffles*
Oh wait. Sorry. I mean HAZZAAH! I will be stalking you, natch.
xoxo
E
Dang it I never met the 'lets!!!! There had better be a next time so I can meet them. Where were they hiding when I saw you?
Awesome pictures, thank you for sharing.
Yeah, you look nothing like your avi, but that could be a good cover for you, but not anymore now that we all know what you look like. LOL Your next avi should have long blond hair or something.
Had so much fun with you. Wish we had more time and I wasn't sick the night of the party so we could have hung out more. But the tour was soooooo much fun!
Great pictures, MB! I lost my cell phone in Seattle, so I will never be able to get some of them back, but between all of the bloggers posting, I'll be able to add to my collection. Thanks!
Lisa
Post a Comment