Bon Voyage!

Thirsty Thursday is a day early this week, as we will all be traveling tomorrow (well, a lot of us will be), so please join me in wishing anyone and everyone en route to Forks a Bon Voyage!


Of course, the 'lets are very excited to meet everyone (after they get their permanent foot markings so I don't lose them), so they wasted no time in assembling our ingredients:


And we got right down to business.

Ice in a cocktail glass

1 shot gin

1 shot tequila

a dash of lemon juice

a dash of Blue Curacao
(yes, it's back: my favorite ingredient!)

Lightly stir, and Cheers!

Aaaaand, well, this tastes like Everclear. If you've never had the pleasure, lucky you; Everclear tastes like gasoline. I added more Blue Curacao and that still hasn't helped, so I'm adding some strawberry rum for sweetness (and because it's, like, never called for in any of my cocktail recipes)...


Yeah, still not great, but drinkable. I wonder if it's called Bon Voyage because it puts you right out. Boo-zy.

Meh.

Wait a minute, what happened there?

Um... guys?

When TH was questioned regarding his presence in the kitchen prior to this shot, his response was a shrug and, "They're gay." Oh, TH. *shakes head*

Alright, everyone, some of you may not even read this before I see you on Friday (Mrs. Fashion and I should get in that morning or early afternoon, hopefully in time for the Twilight viewing)! Safe travels to everyone!! Mwah!!!

I have found out that there ain't no surer way to find out whether you like people or hate them than to travel with them. ~Mark Twain

1 comment:

Jayla said...

LOL "They're gay" - how much do I love TH right now?

Everclear? gawd I havent' had the stuff since college... *shakes head* nothing good ever came out of drinking that stuff.

Post a Comment