It's somebody's birthday, I wonder who?
I know that it's someone who would try to hide...
So look all around you for somebody who...
is smiling and laughing,
My goodness, it's Tongue Twied!
I know that it's someone who would try to hide...
So look all around you for somebody who...
is smiling and laughing,
My goodness, it's Tongue Twied!
As you probably know, we are celebrating TT's birthday with a Twilight Trivia Scavenger Hunt! Start here (if you didn't already).
Happy Birthday, TT!!
Here is your 16th question:

7 comments:
Great question!
Happy Birthday TT
That was a great question... loved the video!!
Great post! Love the poem, the video (that is a classic), and the way you were able to tie it in to your mutual love of Buffy.
Thanks for taking part in this. I know you were crazy busy with moving, but I'm glad you didn't miss it.
XO
Lisa
OMG MB!!! That was the perfect question from you! And stupidly I had to actually think about it for a minute because I was trying to remember the names of all the potentials!! LOL!!!
You know I love that video! Thank you for your wishes and for taking the time!
"And then Buffy stakes Edward."
ps-The poem was CUTE! :)
OK I gotta admit I never watched Buffy... argh!
oooh- that was a hard one.
(great video!)
Post a Comment