I can't eat another turkey sandwich, and if you can tell me another use for leftover cranberry sauce besides that, I'm all ears. So, what are we waiting for? Let's drink!
Gobble gobble!
(I, of course, am using cranberry raspberry, because it's what I have)
Sorry about that.
I bet that'll go better with the cranberry, anyway.
Mmm... boozy. That's how I like my drinks at the holidays. It's got a bite to it (all the vodka, to be sure), but is still fruity and rather refreshing. Plus, it looks like Christmas in my glass. Happy holidays!
So, who's getting Eclipse this weekend, and from where? I told TH I wanted it for Christmas before I realized it came out three weeks earlier, so now I wait. *sigh* Let me live vicariously through you.
In the old days, it was not called the Holiday Season; the Christians called it 'Christmas' and went to church; the Jews called it 'Hanukkah' and went to synagogue; the atheists went to parties and drank. People passing each other on the street would say 'Merry Christmas!' or 'Happy Hanukkah!' or (to the atheists) 'Look out for the wall!' ~ Dave Barry


5 comments:
Yum, that looks so good right now!
you get bonus point for your use of substitutions! and I love "mmm... boozy"
The drink looks great. I laughed so hard over your Dave Barry quote that I farted. Multi-tasking at it's best.
I love how Christmasy it looked LOL! Excellent substituting, very clever on the fly :) Glad you enjoyed it.
Love the quote, sending to hubby ... now!
Getting Eclipse Special Edition from Target - should match my other 2 from Borders. Meeting up with Living with Edward, Inotu and Team Six Pack too to celebrate. LwE and I leave tonite and we meet Inotu and Team Six Pack tomorrow!! WOO HOO!!
OME that sounds so yummy!!!
Post a Comment