...except I'm rarely on Twitter, either! Well, I look at it on my phone a lot, but I don't tweet as much as I used to. Be assured that I miss you all an think of you often. I have goals to talk to you all more and be online more in order to do that, to write more (and to write a certain crack-fic I promised some of you last year in Forks at all), and these are some of my August resolutions (what? I can have mid-year resolutions). July was so freaking busy it flew by, but August should be a little less crazy.
Working backward from that, June was a blur... seriously, what did I do in June? Oh, right - VEGAS! And then Darcy came to visit. Fun!
This can't be the best version of our group picture - am I licking someone?
Fun, drunk times. :)
This is the ViewPoint Inn, where the Prom scene of Twilight was filmed. Burned up and set to be auctioned. Who wants to buy it and we'll all restore it?
At some point, there was a fundraising effort in which people could buy and personalize these bricks, but it seems to have been abandoned.
More bricks
Darcy and me at the ViewPoint Inn
Darcy and me at Multnomah Falls
Darcy was a great houseguest! If you have the chance to host her, don't pass it up! We had a ton of fun checking out all the local Twilight filming locations we possibly could, as well as a few random Portland sights.
Continuing backward, in May, BN5/MrMB and I moved in together! It seems like so long ago... it's going really well. We seem to work well together in close quarters, and I love our apartment! Our three kitties even get along well together:
This one's a little dark, but they're so cute!
Freyja and Mimi
Mimi, Freyja, and sleepy Charlie
Seriously, you guys. BN5/MrMB is so good to me, and I'm really happy. It's a long way from where I was a year ago - but, as you all know, a lot can happen in a year. Some good, some bad. All I know is, I'm in a really good spot right now, with a really good guy and some fuckawesome friends (that would be YOU), a pretty good job, three hilarious and cuddly kitties, and an optimistic outlook. I feel really, really lucky. SO thank you for your part in that.
Oh, how could I forget? I also get to go to FOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRKKKKKKSSSSSSS and see a bunch of you in a little over two months! Squeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!
Now I have to go - ladies gymnastics are on. :) Love you all!!!


5 comments:
Congrats on all the positive news! You have certainly come a long way baby! I'm so happy you've got someone to kill spiders for you (if you ever need a spider killer - Lord knows I certainly do from time to time!)
Im so glad things are looking up for you. You deserve good things. Im sad that I wont be able to go to forks this year, I really want to but circumstances wont allow it.
I think of you often and had been wondering about that fic tou promised. LOL.
Take care and we will cross paths again.
Good. I am so happy that things are working out for you, MB. You deserve all the best in the world. You're definitely one of the people that I would love to meet in person. Until then... have fun. :)
p.s. You may have noticed that I am no longer on FB. I simply decided to kill the account. Meh.
Ahhh good news. I love good news. I am so happy that all is going well for you. I love the kitties, they are too adorable. Maybe someday I can meet them.
Is MrMB coming to Forks still?? Can't wait to see you again then :)
And you and Donald were awesome hosts! I can't thank you enough for all the amazing memories... I loved visiting all the Twi sites, I loved Portland, and I loved spending time with you!:-)
Post a Comment