OK, so I'm trying to teach myself how to make awesome YouTube videos (it's my summer project), and while googling instructions, I found
this website, where I found the following clips. I had not seen these before, so I don't know if you have, either, but I've been a bad whore, so maybe I'm not the only one falling down with regards to whoriness. I would recommend you DO NOT WATCH these if you are staying away from spoilers - they are clips from Eclipse. Eclipse clips. :) Enjoy, whores!
"My Bella"
If this one doesn't want to work - go
hereOK, so: SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! How exciting, right??? I hope I'm not disobeying any rules by posting these, but I can't figure out how to tell what the rules are, so whatev. What did you think???? Chat it up in the comments!
5 comments:
The "My Bella" one is amazing...isn't it???? I loved it.
Thanks MB for posting, I hadn't seen either clip before so I must definately live under a rock! Lurved the first one with Edward pashing Bella in front of Jacob...love me a jealous hot vampire!
I love the "My Bella" one too. Mmm remind me of MOTU..."My Isabella."
Mmmm...
I have only watched the early Eclipse teaser trailers - the last one was the MTV Video Awards one - and even those I have not rewatched. I have not watched the "My Bella" one and won't. I'm this close to the finish line. I want to watch Eclipse with as little preconceptions as possible. It's my favorite book in the series. And I was on overload for New Moon. Watching the leaked break-up scene did me in, and I swore I wouldn't do anything like that for Eclipse. Almost there!!
I have a two week vow of Eclipse celibacy going on in the spoilers department. I'm just overloaded and I want the Edward stuff to be "magical" in the theater.
But let me know when you are doing a make a video training class. I'll sign up!
Post a Comment