So I don't know how to tell time. I guess. Or something. Because I thought the big premiere was tomorrow. And it's not, it's tonight. I'm half afraid you're all going to take my Twitarded membership away and not talk to me in Forks.
That's fine, I'll just sit over here and drink by myself...So I logged on, as usual, here when I got home, and everyone's posting about Eclipse Day this and Eclipse Day that. And, suddenly:
Oh, shit, if the movie opens on June 30th and it premieres at midnight, that's TONIGHT!
Duh. Welcome to your life, brain.I guess it's a good thing my ticket is for Friday, right?
If you're going tonight, I hope you have a great time! I will be back to read all about it on the weekend, because I'm cinching up my chastity belt tonight and going dark until after I get to see it, too. It's one thing to indulge in spoilery goodness when we're all in the same boat - I don't want to have to hear all about what I'm missing, though, when you all have seen it and I'm left out. Thirsty Thursday will post as usual (and it's a goodun!), so don't worry about getting your drink fix on (although you'll notice my misunderstanding of the premiere in that post, too - it's too funny to correct it, and I'm too lazy today). See you bitches this (loooooooong) weekend!
Hope your reaction to the movie is like this:

5 comments:
i thought the same thing a couple weeks back, so i told my pal that we could go thursday since i'm too old to go the midnight show. so she booked a hair appointment for wed. then when i realized my mistake, i was all change your mo fo appointment biotch. but i held back...she is not a twitard like i am = boo.
it's so hard being misunderstood.
anyways, my hub said he would take me tomorrow night. so i'm going two days in a row. and don't be surprised if i drag my mom out this weekend as well.
woo hoo!
this is my first time to your blog:) good stuff.
Hey! Welcome!!
I'm glad I'm not the only one who couldn't figure out what day everyone was talking about, LOL. I guess I never thought about it that hard because I knew I was never going to make it to another midnight show. Those are too hard for me!
I have plans (with Starlit Violets) to see it next weekend, as well, and we'll see if my hubs wants to go after I screen it for him, LOL. Have fun on Thursday! (And come back here after to see Thirsty Thursday!)
MB, they just did a segment this morning how too much technology, computers, phones, etc distracts us and causes us to miss important events.
I had to make an appt about a month ago and I stood in the office so confused when they were offering me days and times because I didn't want it to conflict with my movie viewing.
Do not get to the movie late! First 10 minutes are precious!
Since you are going Friday, it doesn't really matter if midnight on 6/30/10 means Tuesday night or Wednesday night.
I love your Thursty Thursdays. Had to show one of the the ymmy recipies to my other half because he is the bartender of the family. He read it and asked what OME meant. Wasn't too happy with the answer. tee hee
wv-lambo as in the liono laid downo with the lambo
I had the same problem for the midnight showing of New Moon. I could not figure it out. I actually called the movie theater to confirm it LOL!!
I had a great time meeting Mrs. P and Living with Edward. Great time, great movie, greater friends!!
Post a Comment