The 'lets Join Me At Work

So, last Friday, my boss and my cube-neighbor were both out of the office. No one else sits on my end of the office, so I decided to bring Edlet and T.Edlet with me to keep me company. This was their first real outing, and I'm not sure I'll be taking them out with me again, because they were quite mischievous.
Fridays are donut-or-bagel mornings at my office (the company brings in breakfast), so I got myself all settled in, and the 'lets began their campaign of terror.
"What is this?"
"This is what you call breakfast?!"


"No wonder you're always talking about how you need to stop eating so poorly."
"Yeah, now we're glad you went to the gym last night. Good call."


They trekked across my desk to find something neither of them were pleased to see.
"What the Hell is that?"
"Oh, she'd better not be thinking one of us is going to wear that."

From there, the exploration continued...

"Look, I found some blood! She planned for our visit!"
"That's ink, you dummy."



"I guess she has an affinity for tiny things."


"What are these for?"
"WEEEEEEEEEEE!!!"


"Wanna play dodge ball?"


"Oooh - tug of war, Edlet?"

"Hmm... this doesn't work as well as we thought it might..."


"Help."


"Hahahaha - if you look at it from this angle, it says 'boobs'!"



"I have an idea."

"How's this?"
"A little to the left..."


"Perfect!"

Graffiti, misuse of company property, general terrorism and misbehavior - I'm just not sure I can bring them back to work with me again. Also, the moment I took the picture of T.Edlet on top of the adding machine, my boss' boss called my phone, which sent me into a momentary panic. As I'm subsisting on a diet of sugar and caffeine, my heart can't take that kind of excitement.

I think we got some pretty good pictures, though. And the 'lets did have a good time!! Happy weekend, all!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

OME that was too funny. Your 'lets are so creative.

edwardsisobel said...

Naughty 'lets. They looked like they had a lot of fun tho!

MB your desk is very tidy, I am very jealous. My secretary threatens to come in on the weekend and clean up my office and it throws me into a complete panic.

I want you M&M Mug...

TongueTwied said...

Boys will be boys, even when they are vamps. They look like a handful together MB!

"That's ink you dummy" LMAO!!!

Move out of the way T. Edlet, you keep blocking my view of the wedding picture. The dress looks lovely from what I can see.

Musing Bella said...

@TT - oh, silly girl, that's Edlet. And you of all people should understand a censoring 'let hand to mask identities. ;) Thanks!

@isobel - I don't have a lot to do at work these days, so keeping my desk tidy is a little easy. :( And everyone loves that mug. I'm relatively sure someone will steal it off my desk one day.

@TM - glad you enjoyed their hijinks!

Black Box said...

You go through one day with the 'lets at work and you are giving up already?? You are a light weight MB. LOL Every day since October for me. LOL But I don't have to hide Edward and any of his room mates from my employees.

This was very entertaining. I loved it. "That's ink you dummy!" That was my favorite.

And T.Edlet with the boobs. Too funny.

Nessa Lomiva said...

Haha, from this side it says boobs, hilarious.

I didn't realize before how much the Eclipse E is hunched. Hm.

Oh, and are you going to reveal to us why you have that mini dress in your cubicle? It's beautiful, btw. :D

Jayla said...

LOL- The boys seemed to enjoy their debauchery.

Musing Bella said...

@Jelly - my best friend gave me that dress - it's two-dimensional, so no dolls can actually wear it. I didn't know what to do with it, so I hung it in my cube, LOL. :)

Dangrdafne said...

Hey my comment isn't here :(

I loved the calculator picture.
I can't even imagine what you must have thought when your boss called. I would have worried that there were cameras in the office and the boss was calling to check in on what was going on. Too funny!

Please don't give up with the Edlets at work - they were too funny and it looks like you all actually enjoyed the day together.

Post a Comment