FYI - mostly for those traveling to FORKS this week...


What UP, laaaaaadies? I know, I have been sorely remiss in updating the blog except for drinks lately, what can I say? RL has been a bitch and a half, and then I went on vacay, and now I'm gearing up for our big pilgrimage to the Olympic Peninsula, as well as trying to adapt to new responsibilities at work and celebrating my anniversary with TH, and the blog has fallen by the wayside. Also fallen? My reading of other people's blogs. So, fyi, when in see you in Forks, I probably won't have any idea what you've posted since July or so. But I'd LOVE to hear all about it!

Now, let's see... a few things about me.

- I am socially anxious and can be shy at first meeting people. A large part of the reason I started writing this blog was to get to know you all and hopefully curtail this anxiety, but I don't know whether it will have worked or not. I'm also way more open when I've been drinking (who isn't?), so I have that to help me out.

- I am pale white and my hands are usually ice cold. But it's just low blood pressure, not vampirism.

- I enjoy swearing and saying inappropriate things. Oh, you already knew that?

- I enjoy a tasty beverage and I look forward to sharing a few with you all (and tipping my glass to those of you who can't make it).

Above all, I am just SO FUCKING EXCITED to meet you guys and hang out and be nerdy for a weekend! Safe travels, all! And look for an early Thirsty Thursday post for those of you traveling this week!! Mwah!

7 comments:

Twired Jen said...

FOOOOOOOOOOOOOORKS! Can't wait to meet ya lady!

xo J

Black Box said...

I only have one thing to say: SQUEEEEEEEEE!

Anonymous said...

Oh my god! Two more days!

Nessa Lomiva said...

Wow! I still can't believe it's actually here, and you're all going to meet there. How freaking awesome. I'm so excited for all of you. I feel like I'm going.

Of course, I'm sad not to be venturing but then again, it's my two best friends' 30th birthday this weekend, and they would've probably been upset that I decided to ditch them for you all beautiful hos.

Have fun, MB.

Dangrdafne said...

*sings* I'm going to meet MusingBella, I'm going to meet MusingBella!!

I can't wait!!!!

wv: walist - list for Washington (WA) - meeting MusingBella is on it!!!

TheRugbymom said...

You can teach the bartenders in Foooorrrrkkksss a thing or two! [But not that drink with the jizz in it, OK?]

I can't wait!

Jayla said...

Have a blast MB, and of course I will be expecting you to create a drink that symbolizes the pilgrimage to FOOOOOORRRRRRKS!
Be Safe!

Post a Comment