
First up: the Lava Flow
Next up: TH's beer sampler at the Maui Brewing Company
Starting on the far left and going clockwise in a swirl, the types of beer:
My favorite, the Coconut Porter:
An island Margarita:
Much like a regular margarita, but with tropical juice: YUM!
Two drinks at Mama's Fish House in Pa'ia:
So, I don't remember what they were called. Whoops.
(What do you expect?? I said photo-essay, not detailed account!)
TH's is on the left and was tart and delicious, mine on the right was coconut and chocolate and very good!
Is there anything more beautiful than a beautiful, beautiful flamingo, flying across in front of a beautiful sunset? And he's carrying a beautiful rose in his beak, and also he's carrying a very beautiful painting with his feet. And also, you're drunk. ~ Jack Handy
---
By the way, this is the last Thirsty Thursday before we all go to Forks and I get to meet you ladies!! (Or, a bunch of you, anyway.) I am super excited!!! My plans are all set, so now I just have to get through the next week at work. Wish me luck! Mwah!
My favorite, the Coconut Porter:
An island Margarita:
Two drinks at Mama's Fish House in Pa'ia:
(What do you expect?? I said photo-essay, not detailed account!)
TH's is on the left and was tart and delicious, mine on the right was coconut and chocolate and very good!
Then there was this:
No one ever told us the whole name, but it starts with "Sizzlin'", and it was gooooooood.
Thumbs up!
Now, since I don't have recipes (or, you know, names) for all of these, I have linked the names of the ones I do have to recipes for them. The Lava Flow and Mai Tai were my two favorites - I had at least three of each over the course of our 8-day trip.
For your viewing pleasure, the sunset from one of our dinner tables:

Where is the most exotic place you've been on vacation? Or, what is your favorite umbrella drink? ;)
For your viewing pleasure, the sunset from one of our dinner tables:
Where is the most exotic place you've been on vacation? Or, what is your favorite umbrella drink? ;)
Is there anything more beautiful than a beautiful, beautiful flamingo, flying across in front of a beautiful sunset? And he's carrying a beautiful rose in his beak, and also he's carrying a very beautiful painting with his feet. And also, you're drunk. ~ Jack Handy
---
By the way, this is the last Thirsty Thursday before we all go to Forks and I get to meet you ladies!! (Or, a bunch of you, anyway.) I am super excited!!! My plans are all set, so now I just have to get through the next week at work. Wish me luck! Mwah!

4 comments:
Thank you for the photo booze tour - hmm, coconut porter? I'd like to try that one.
Where is the most exotic place you've been on vacation? No 'real' exotic places.. just all over the u.s. & british caribbean islands.
Favorite umbrella drink? ;)
Actually my fave 'vacay' drink doesn't come with an umbrella. It's the 'national' drink of Bermuda and it's called a Dark & Stormy.
2 oz Gosling's® Black Seal rum
8 oz ginger beer
Pour rum over ice, add ginger beer, and stir
I promise if you use Gosling's rum you will NOT have a hangover. I started drinking these when I was 20... I'm past my mid 30s now.
The only thing I don't like about Hawaii... coconut. Blech! Major migraine if I ingest it :(
It sounds like you enjoyed Hawaii. Gorgeous pictures (even if most were of drinks LOL). I hope to get to Hawaii next year :)
Welcome Home. Can't wait to see you next week (wow that sounds amazing).
Wow, I'm so glad you had a good time in Hawaii. The smoking drink kind of scared me. I'm very weary of edible things that smoke.
Anyway, I get to meet you next week!!!! Squeeeee!!
Oh yum on the tropical drinks! Glad you enjoyed Hawaii! You know how to live it up! As always, your pictures are great!
One of my favorite places was Castaway Key from the Disney Cruise--you went, too, right? Loved the snorkeling.
A Jack Handy quote! Awesome! ;)
Post a Comment