This is for Jelena, who didn't know what I meant about Anna Kendrick's fucked-up hairline. You can see it most clearly in Up in the Air, because she spends most of her time with her hair pulled tightly back, but I found a few pictures, which I think illustrate my point. And I want to clarify that I'm not trying to be mean (the feeling that I need to clarify may belie me a little on this point), I think Anna is gorgeous, I just found her hairline distracting in the movie, because it's so unusual. It's like a zig-zag.
Happy Birthday Mom- from Baby Pantry
1 year ago



2 comments:
You're right, it is weird. Thanks for clearing that up for me. :D I hope I don't end up like Stan from Edbrella who cannot concentrate on anything but Taycob's nails when watching NM, LoL.
Oh, good, I'm glad you see it, too!! It doesn't bother me in other movies (well, I've only seen her in Twilight ad New Moon) because her hair is usually down. At functions in RL, she wears it down or off to one side, and it's harder to notice. I really only see it when she has it pulled back like that.
But I hope I haven't ruined her for you!! :-o
Post a Comment