This'll be rather brief, since it can't have any sort of details. I got chosen to be on a jury in a civil case today. Remember my drama with jury duty on Friday night? I was hardly the only one who forgot to return that eligibility form on time, so everything was fine when I went in today, and ultimately I have been empaneled and my service might last through Wednesday (!!) - my boss was none too pleased, but what can you do? So I spent today listening to testimony and arguments and occasionally daydreaming (when no one was talking, of course) about jury-related fanfic (I just started reading Hiding In Plain Sight by limona), but I still don't know if I'll ever get around to writing any. Although now, at least, I'll have some experience!
I didn't write my television blog last weekend, although I doubt I have a lot of people clamoring for it. I had nothing to say, and I didn't want to just write a lame post. ... Alright, full disclosure, I started to write a lame post and WordPress booted me for no good reason, and I hadn't saved the draft, so I didn't want to rewrite a lame post. You're welcome. In this instance, I really think WP had my best interests at heart.
I know this blog isn't very focused yet, but I'm working on that. I don't want it to just be another Twilight blog, partially because I don't have a whole lot that's original to say on that subject (although, when I do, you'll know), and partially because there are so many good ones out there, I'm a little intimidated. But thanks for reading, and I'll do my best to keep it interesting!
Coming soon: a regular Thirsty Thursday post. Come back for that! Happy Monday, kittens!
Happy Birthday Mom- from Baby Pantry
1 year ago


No comments:
Post a Comment