Just two things for you today, and an oddly brief post!
Let's, see, first things first, Dangrdafne and Living With Edward are looking for fellow Eclipsers back East! Check out their posts here and here. And then follow their blogs, because Dangrdafne's Days of Delirium is very informative, educational, and inspiring, as well as entertaining, and Living With Edward is a fucking laff riot. I kid you not. I nearly peed my pants reading her blog.
Also, new to Twitardia, Trixie and Tess are having a Twi-giveaway here! I entered, and this is another entry, so I guess you've been used, dear readers. But if you read this post, you know of my dearth of Twilight merch, and all I'm trying to do is rectify.
Speaking of, Mrs Fashion gave me a very fashionable Team Edward track suit to wear in FFFFFFOOOOOOORRRRRRRRKKKKKKKKSSSSSSSSS (she has a matching one so we won't get separated). So I'm slowly getting there!!
Go forth and follow!
Happy Birthday Mom- from Baby Pantry
1 year ago

7 comments:
THANK YOU my dear Musing Bella. You are awesome!
Gonna add that DD is empowering because I always feel like I walk away from her blog an inch taller.
and
LWE fucking laff riot is right on!
Please explain said Team Edward track suit? something bought or made?
Thank you big for the pimp. Wait, can that be construed to mean something else? Oh well, thanks again!
And I totally need to see a pick of this Edward track suit. Is it sparkly and brooding? Is that what makes it an Edward track suit? Cause you know, add glitter, instant Twilight merchandise.
LOL - I'll have to take a photo of the track suit. It's not sparkly (although that would be awesome), it's dark blue and says "Team Edward" on it... I don't know where she found it. Not made, though, definitely bought. And the pants are SUPER low-risers... I'm pretty sure it was made for a tween. I'll take pics soon and post!
Thank you so much for including our giveaway in your post! We really appreciate it!
Tess
what a lovely sharing post. I need to see a pic of this tracksuit - we should all have matching ones and choose to wear them on Team Edward day across America ;)
sob...we aussies don't get anywhere near as much twi stuff as you guys do. I'm not a very good twi-fan I have only bought the DVDs and a bookmark (hangs head in shame) I did get sent a box of NM candy when one of my fics was a finalist in a contest with myvampfiction.net...oh and I did see an Edward doll the other day but resisted buying due to my really low bank balance...
So are you going to be modelling said Team Edward tracksuit MB?
Post a Comment