Twobservations

You know how people say you should "stop and smell the roses"? Today I urge you to stop and see the Twilight! Here are Twilight-related things I pass every day... (some of which I just noticed when I started taking pictures...)
This is a building I walk past on my way to the bus stop after work EVERY DAY. Since 1901? I know something (someone) else that's been going since then...

I pass this building going to and coming from work each day, as well...
This reminds me of MotU...
and I love that the "EC" is kind of bronze...

This is the bus I take to and from work every day. Seriously. (Thinking of you, Lisa!)

This is two blocks from my house. Hmmm... what do you think inspired the design?

You may have seen this in Mrs P's travels to Portland... it's about a half mile up from our condo...
Every time we drive by, TH and I yell out "Edward is my favorite character! Who's yours???" because I told him I thought it would be funny to go in there like a rabid Twi-fan (which I am, of course) and act like I thought everyone else inside was one, too.

I'm not sure you can read that little green sign very well, so I took this one, too...
Swan Island is an industrial area in NoPo (North Portland), where I live.

Finally, an intersection near my condo (and more Rob-related than Twi-):
The intersection of Jersey and Tyler.
I love it.
Actually, my favorite house int he neighborhood is on this corner, which seems like fate.

And now, adventures in shopping!
Here are several things that I saw while out shopping recently, which reminded me of either Twilight or YOU!

I think the reason here is obvious...

These are on sale at Target (drapes). Also at Target? The gray-and-black version of Bella's bedding, which I *almost* convinced TH to buy - I pretended I just liked it and didn't mention Twilight. I think if it had been on sale, he might have gone for it, LMAO. Anyway, I couldn't take a picture without blowing my cover and thereby my chances at ever getting it.

Living with Edward! I found Vlad's people!


This made me think of Twilight Cupcake.

Can you read those? Let's see...
That's better. Don't you think so, mmMoxie?

Since Mox loves games, I thought this was pretty appropriate (although I'm sure it would be enhanced, as all games are, by drinking and swearing).

And guess where it was on the shelf?

And right above the Twilight game?

I think I might be the only one who cares apparently Dangrdafne also cares that penguins are mentioned as an alternative food source for when Bella suggests that they live in the frigid tundra away from people (so she won't accidentally kill any). Anyway, I do care because (spoiler alert) I have a drink to make that involves a penguin in its name. So just keep that in mind, everyone! (Especially you, DD!)

I'm sure this won't be my only post about my random Twobservations, seeing as I'm slightly Twautistic (Mrs P, I just thought of that, but you should feel free to include it in your next diagnostic post, if you like), and can find Twilight in almost any situation or relate anything back to Twilight (and am somewhat antisocial as a result). What's the most random place YOU've seen something Twi-lated? Tell me in the comments....

8 comments:

Dangrdafne said...

And here I thought the penquins were for me.... but then I remembered that is something Twitardia doesn't know about me but that my real life knows about me LOL I love penguins!

Great pictures and stories.

I know there is Jasper in the name of the auto place down the street from my house. I will have to walk around my town one day and see what I can see Twi related :)

Black Box said...

Vlad's people LOL! Yep you definitley found them seeing that I actually got Vlad at Target! I have to go there to see Bella's bedding. I want it so bad! I love it so much and Mr. LwE is a fan of it too. But they have it in other colors??

Musing Bella said...

Oh, the Vlad's were actually at Toys R Us! The games were there, too, and the cupcake t-shirt.
I only saw gray and black Bella's bedding, so I know they have at least that color! It was nice - the leaves are, like, velvety. :)

DD, I will dedicate my penguin drink to you! LOL

Anonymous said...

Twautistic!!!!! I love it!!! It's amazing how our brains work now, isn't it? How everything has a few degrees seperation from Twilight. Kevin Bacon is sooo screwed. LOL!

Musing Bella said...

@MrsP - yeah, even TH has caught on. I'll gasp at something and he'll go, "What?" and I'll just look at him and he says, "Oh. Twilight?" LMAO.

Vintage Fangirl said...

LOL! I see Twilight in everything all the time. I need to start throwing my camera in my purse (my phone takes sucky pics) Great observations!

Twired Jen said...

I see this stuff all the time, I just need to have my camera on me since I have no idea where the cord is that connects my phone to my lap top. I think now it's just second nature...like Mrs. P said, our brains work that way!

xo J

mmMoxie said...

ROFL. Moxie Girlz. Be True! Be You! Damn right bitches. Be Me :P

I don't think that version of "My Moxie Quiz Game" is the same as MY Moxie quiz game. I'm pretty sure the word "taint" isn't mentioned.

Post a Comment