Smarty - the smartEpantz Thirsty Thursday official birthday tribute

Alright, y'all. I am currently kicking it aloha-style in FUCKING HAWAII, but my girl smartEpantz is having her birthday on Monday and I am NOT ABOUT to let that go by without some recog-fucking-nition, you feel me? SmartE knows she's my homegirl, but I'd like y'all to raise a glass and wish her a happy FUCKING birthday in true smartE style, alright?? I hereby raise my coconut in her ever-deserving honor! Let's drink!

Whaaa?
That's right.

Yo.
The 'let's have got you covered, smartz.

OK, so since we have to strain, I'm getting out my shaker...

Ice, ice, baby...

1 oz Amaretto

1 oz SoCo

1 oz (I finally get to use it!) Blackberry Brandy

1/2 oz Sweet & Sour

Mix (I like to shake it)

...and strain into a fancy glass...

Cheers!!
And: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, smartE!!!!

YUM!

It tastes like a midwestern mama. Oh, I mean, it tastes like my Blackberry Brandy has gone bad. Which is not surprising. Other than that, I'd say it's more bitter than tart, but otherwise DELICIOUS! Sweet with a bitter aftertaste, so not too cloying - a good aperitif drink, I think.

The 'lets have something they'd like to say:

And now, a sneak peek into my kitchen during a Thirsty Thursday preparation session:

Just for E, who knows what a mess my house can be. :) I love you, grrl. Have a great fucking birthday. Wear your t-shirt with pride. MWAH!!

*source*

The problem with the world is that everyone is a few drinks behind. ~ Humphrey Bogart

6 comments:

Dangrdafne said...

Happy Birthday E!

I hope Hawaii is great for you MB!!

Black Box said...

Wahoo! The shaker pic is back! And the 'lets are shaking it up too. Awesome.

Hope you are having a wonderful time in Hawaii. I know I would be.

Happy Birthday Smart E!

smartEpantz said...

Well grab my tits and call me Nancy!

I am just beyond Beyond BEYOND fucking flattered! You rock my knockers...and you know how massive they are so that's saying ALOT. I can't thank you enough for your support and friendship. Times are tough and bitches be fickle, but you've stood by me and for that, I am forever humbled and grateful.

Hope your trip was chock full of WIN and the jet-lag doesn't fuck your shit up too badly. :)
I'mma be (i'mma be, i'mma i'mma i'mma be) chillzing on a beach by a cabin in the woods in a few days, and you bet your sweet ayass I'll be raising a few in your name sista! MUAHS! ON YOUR FACEHOLE!

Thanks for the Birfday wishes all...I love ur faces.

I wonder if the Edlet's are into polyandry??? I could get down wit dat...although, my wife might not be too thrilled. *snicker*

I raise my coconuts to you all!

xoxo
E

Jayla said...

MB: Enjoy Hawaii :-) Bring backa new drink to share please.

Happy Birthday SmartEPantz!
Gosh- you quoted black eyed peas- I love you!

TongueTwied said...

I love just how often you have to break out the blackberry brandy for your drinks. (Seems like so often how could it go bad? I'm thinking someone is sneaking it *cough'letscough* when you aren't looking and replacing it with cough medicine)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY sEp!

you're in hawaii? enjoy the kona coffee and have a great time!

Musing Bella said...

Thanks for all the well-wishes, ladies! Smartz, I hope you had a GRRRRREAT birthday and are chillaxing up at the cabin RIGHT NOW (which I think you are...?)!! MWAH!

Post a Comment