Spreading the Love

Good morning, kittens! And welcome to my new followers!!!
Thanks go out, first and foremost, to Jen at Twired and Dangrdafne for the shout outs in recent blog posts! I feel so loved!! You girls rawk.

This will be a short post, as I need to get my ass in gear and get out to Target to get my New Moon DVD (woot!), and then I need to work on convincing TH to watch it with me. So, it'll be a full day. ;-) I just wanted to do a little Saturday shouting out of my own!

You should visit: ShotgunCharlie! http://true-americanista.blogspot.com/ Her most recent post deals with the makeup/clothes/hair of the movies, which seems appropriate as we will now all have both movies at our constant disposal for comparative purposes. She also has an awesome name.

Alright, I'm off to score my NM! Happy Saturday, everyone!! I leave you with some delightful wallpaper...

3 comments:

Twired Jen said...

Awesome! Thanks. I'll check out shotgun Charlie. I too was thinking about doing a post comparing Twi, vs NM vs Eclipse hair. Especially Jacksper & Rosalie....their hair is awful in NM.

I got my DVD from Target this morning. There were only like 5 of us waiting outside and the girls ran to the back when the doors opened. I was laughing silently to myself..i mean COME ON, it JUST OPENED. It's not like you aren't going to get a copy. lmao!

XO

Musing Bella said...

I went in the afternoon, and there were a TON of copies. I got the BluRay (at TH's insistence, he is so funny about this BluRay stuff) two-disc special edition, as well as the Twilight graphic novel. And then I got some gray sweatpants because (a) they were on sale and (b) who am I kidding? I'm going to spend all week in them, watching the DVD, reading the comic, and blogging. Spring Break!

LMAO about those 4 girls with you this morning - maybe they thought that Target only stocked 3 copies at a time?? LOL

TongueTwied said...

The cashier at Target said to me, "Are you excited about the next movie coming out?" I joked with him and said, "Oh you assumed this is for me?" and we laughed and I told him it was. And then he told me that there was a 50-year-old woman who had just bought it before me that was trying to hide it. He laughed and told me, "I was like give it up lady, I know it's for you."

sounds like that poor woman needs a bloggy support system.

Post a Comment