Jury Duty: complete! and Twilight-related! Who knew??

OK, so I just found out what many of you may already know: KStew and I had jury duty at the same time. We both served on juries the first part of last week, although her case sounded more interesting and she caused a little controversy by taking a photo with a security guard, which didn't happen to me, but other than that, it's like we're the same person.

Seriously, though, I totally get a kick out of this. I've always deferred jury duty before, I even deferred this one when I was originally called (at Christmas-time, as if I was really going to serve then), and delayed it until March 1st. So it was clearly meant to be.

2 comments:

twilightcupcake said...

Musing Bella:
your blog is gorgeous!!
I love the theme you chose. I had that one shortlisted but was trying to choose one that I could incorporate my old banner into.
This is the import/export link that I used but it looks like you've done a good job.
http://jesusmvw.blogspot.com/2010/01/i-figured-out-how-to-import-wordpress.html

Musing Bella said...

You are always so helpful with the tech stuff, thank you so much!

And thanks for the blog compliment! I didn't have a fancy banner to think about, so it was an easy pick for me. ;)

Post a Comment