Tipsy Travels on Thirsty Thursday

A few days ago on Cullenary Curser's blog, she posted an ingenious suitcase made to house liquids - see it here. It inspired me to see what I might be able to find to bring my own liquor with me to FFFOOOOORRRRRRKKKSSSSS (!!!) ... and everywhere else I'd like to bring booze ... which is everywhere (just in case, you know). Well, I did a little searching, and found quite a few options! This is a bit of a different Thirsty Thursday post, but I hope you like it!

OK, first up are two flasks I've been coveting for awhile, made from Anne Taintor designs (I freaking love her). I can't decide which one I want, but these are my two favorites:


Both are hilariously appropriate for any occasion. However, since I was inspired to look specifically for the trip to Forks, I thought I should see if there were some Twilight-appropriate cocktail canteens. Guess what?

For Team Edward
For Team Jacob (nothing like a little hair of the dog for the wet dog in your life)
Back to Team Edward - because we're all Team Edward here, aren't we?
Because I know how much we all liked this part...

If you're feeling artsy, this one is supposed to be for blood-drinkers
For movie fans...
Here's one featuring the meadow scene we all love (except meadows here in the PNW don't really look like that, but I digress...)

Hot kissing action... I think this one would cause me to drool liquor if I tried to drink from it - I'd be too busy trying to see the photo
I think this one is really beautiful...

This one wets something besides my whistle, ifyouknowwhatImean...

Another gorgeous montage...

"Hmm... you look like you could use a drink."

If none of those do it for you, you could always create your own. Instead of these creepy people, you could use any photo (to which you own the rights, of course, I would never encourage you to use a photo you'd stolen from somewhere on the internet)!!
"This is a very dressy picnic, Mike."

If 6 oz is not enough liquor for you, you might want this:
Alright, who's ready for Mad Libs?

OK, I could keep posting flasks all day, I love them so. Here's one last Rob flask for you (found on Random Acts of Rob):
Musing Rob...

That's all for now - remember, drink responsibly! Or at least don't tell anyone where you found these... ;-)



8 comments:

Dangrdafne said...

Those are awesome!! As for my favorite, I am going for the non-Twilight "It's five o'clock somewhere" choice. I see Twitards write that line all the time and it seems most appropriate.

17foreverlisa said...

Wow!!! Look at what you've done with the place while I've been away. And can I just say that I LOVE THIS FREAKING POST???!!! LMFAO! I want a Team Edward "canteen" and the last one with Cheers Mother Fucker is the perfect ending. Still laughing out loud!! I have some serious catching up to do since being on vacation and being sick, but so glad I didn't miss this one.

Lisa

Musing Bella said...

Thanks, ladies!
@Lisa- OME!!! How I have missed you - you were one of my first bloggie friends!! Yay for you being back and well!!! And, yes, it's much different here now than the original, LOL! I feel like the new girl in school, inviting people to my house for a slumber party to try to get to know everyone, putting on my best dress and making my mom promise to stay out. :-)

@Dangrdafne - I love that one, and really, if you pulled out a flask at, say, a brunch or something (and why would one have a flask unless one were planning to pull it out at brunch?), what could possibly be more apropo? Except maybe the "Cheers MotherFucker",... LOL!!

ShotgunCharlie said...

You did a wonderful job, and who were we fooling anyway? Considering people already know what kind of drunk bitch I am, I might as well carry my booze around with me... Man, why didn't I have one of these when I was standing in the effing 3-mile line to The Runaways screening?
Although I like the vintagey flasks, I'd have to go with the Cheers Motherfucker one: it would make me feel badass enough to dare use it in front of people, and once I've started drinking, I won't need a picture of robward to envision all the dirty, dirty stuff I have in stock for him...

Twired Jen said...

OMG, LOVE THIS POST! That's why I had to shout. What exactly do you put in your flask lady?
I'm more of a beer & wine girl myself...not a huge fan of hard alcohol...unless it's vodka in a dirty martini, or gin in a gin n tonic. ;)
OMG Can't wait for FORKS!

Musing Bella said...

OK, first off, this is a drunken comment. I enjoy coconut rum, flavored vodka... wine... I am a froofy-drink girl (both with coffee and alcohol - boy is it hard to spell while drunk). So almost anything I put in my flask would be to mix.

Thanks, girls! And thanks to my new followers, OME, I am SO EXCITED!!!

Cullenary Curser said...

Very Cute! I love Anne Taintor. I'm thinking of getting the flask that says "there was nothing passive about her aggression"

Musing Bella said...

CC - that's a good one, too. I also like the "Medicated & Motivated" one. :)

Post a Comment