TwiMonk

Now that I'm getting fully into this online Twitopia, it has become clear that I am living a monastic Twixistence. I own not one single shred of Twimerchandise except for my four books and Twilight DVD (soon to be joined by a New Moon DVD). Everyone else seems to have all sorts of shit, and I'm wondering if I need stuff, too. (I use "need" loosely, of course.) I mean, how can I go on without a mini-Edward??!! How have I made it this long??!!
I really want this t-shirt.

TH and I are getting a sizable tax refund (thanks largely to his unemployment since the end of 2008 - who knew that would end up with happy consequences?), and so I have unleashed my inner shopper, who has been bound and gagged in the back corner of my mind since the beginning of last year. And what has she found? A veritable cornucopia of Twimusement, and she wants to purchase things!!!

So, any recommendations? Places to shop, websites to scope? Who has the best prices on Edward/Bella action figures? I need some tips!!

Also, a big shout-out/thank you to Twilight Cupcake, whose instructions helped me go mobile (see left sidebar) - once again you have proven indispensible, TC!! Have a great trip!

And I'm finally on Twitter. TH helped me figure out what the Hell was going on there and how to talk with folks, so although I might have questions at first, I'm jumping in with both feet! Follow me and let's chat, or tweet, or whatevs!

I'm off to see Remember Me tonight (with my TwiBFF, Mrs. Fashion)!! Happy Friday, ladies!

3 comments:

ShotgunCharlie said...

I was in the exact same situation: just the books, I don't even own the twilight dvd. And then I decided to get a tee which would not spell "twilight" to any twi hater who hasn't seen it or read the book: http://www.cafepress.com/+la_push_wolf_preserve_jr_ringer_tshirt,403543675
I received it yesterday, it's beautiful, but the sizes are really small. FOr a mini e, I guess you can check out amazon, their prices seem decent
Enjoy your shopping!

TongueTwied said...

hey! sorry i didn't find my way over here sooner this week!

I think the next step would be to get the Twilight CDs. (The main CD and instrumental music on the second one, Twilight's Moon) I have them in my car at all times so even when I can't be watching the movie, I can pinpoint the exact movie scene in my mind based on the music. (Unless you have the tunes downloaded to an IPod already)

Most of my loot has been presents from friends and family. I really like my soft New Moon blanket (see the cat post on my site).

Musing Bella said...

Oh, is that a blanket?? I keep calling it a pillow. Whoops!

I bought the graphic novel today, and my twi-BFF is supposed to burn me her CD of the first soundtrack, but maybe I'll take my iTunes gift card and just get all the music.

I used to have the digital Twilight on my iPod, but I switched computers and iPods, and it wouldn't let me transfer the movie (and I had long ago thrown out the code). *shrugs*

Thanks for the tips!!

Post a Comment