I love reading, baking, eating, drinking, sleeping, and generally being lazy. I have multiple useless educational achievements, and no focused career ambition. I also have an active toddler, three neurotic cats, a very supportive and understanding husband, and an unhealthy obsession with a certain teen vampire series, among other things...
WTF is up with everyone's hair?? Esme's is darker, Jasper went to some sort of salon and had his set or something, and Bella... *shakes head*... oh, Bella...
I have been trying to avoid Eclipse spoilers. I don't know what happened to my steely resolve. I caved and looked at these. All I can say is WTF IS UP WITH JASPER'S HAIR????? I didn't think it could get worse than his NM hair. I stand corrected. Does Alice know her boyfriend is gay?
Shit! Sorry! I didn't think of these as "spoilers," (but I'm not trying to avoid them, so I can see how they are now that you mention it!) next time I'll put something like "spoilers, ahoy!" or "Watch out for spoilers!"
But, now that you've seen them: seriously what the FUCK is with Jasper's hair? Esme's changing color bugs me, mostly because it's totally random, but Jasper. Poor Jasper. He looks like my Aunt Linda.
I bet that's when she goes with Jacob to listen to that long ass story about the 3rd wife. Damn that shit was long and boring...I kind of skipped thru it the 1st time around. Great pics though...
I like what they did with Rosalie's hair. But yeah, poor Jacksper...
And, is it just me or did Taycob shrink? In the books, Jake keeps getting bigger. WTF? Couldn't he have just maintained for at least one more movie?
I also hate that long ass fireside legends scene. I get it and everything, but shit... *snore*
Sorry, guys, I'm feeling a bit snarky tonight. I am looking forward to this movie though. Sadly, it will probably be the highlight of my year, unless I get to go to FOOOOOORRRRRKKKSSS!
This is the first time I became bothered by Bella's hair, and then I scroll down, and I'm look, who the fuck are those five people? I kinda gasp when I realize that they are real Cullens, not some dudes trying to parody the yet to be released movie.
I just can't recognize Jasper at all. The only thing I like about the photo are Rosalie's boots.
I guess the movie makers don't care that vampires aren't supposed to change (or can't change as their hair does not grow, etc). Maybe they make Jackson ugly do he doesn't overshadow Rob :) LOL
9 comments:
I have been trying to avoid Eclipse spoilers. I don't know what happened to my steely resolve. I caved and looked at these. All I can say is WTF IS UP WITH JASPER'S HAIR????? I didn't think it could get worse than his NM hair. I stand corrected. Does Alice know her boyfriend is gay?
Shit! Sorry! I didn't think of these as "spoilers," (but I'm not trying to avoid them, so I can see how they are now that you mention it!) next time I'll put something like "spoilers, ahoy!" or "Watch out for spoilers!"
But, now that you've seen them: seriously what the FUCK is with Jasper's hair? Esme's changing color bugs me, mostly because it's totally random, but Jasper. Poor Jasper. He looks like my Aunt Linda.
Oh lord...Jasper looks like a member of the BeeGees
I bet that's when she goes with Jacob to listen to that long ass story about the 3rd wife. Damn that shit was long and boring...I kind of skipped thru it the 1st time around. Great pics though...
@mmMoxie, his hair is HORRID.
I like what they did with Rosalie's hair. But yeah, poor Jacksper...
And, is it just me or did Taycob shrink? In the books, Jake keeps getting bigger. WTF? Couldn't he have just maintained for at least one more movie?
I also hate that long ass fireside legends scene. I get it and everything, but shit... *snore*
Sorry, guys, I'm feeling a bit snarky tonight. I am looking forward to this movie though. Sadly, it will probably be the highlight of my year, unless I get to go to FOOOOOORRRRRKKKSSS!
This is the first time I became bothered by Bella's hair, and then I scroll down, and I'm look, who the fuck are those five people? I kinda gasp when I realize that they are real Cullens, not some dudes trying to parody the yet to be released movie.
I just can't recognize Jasper at all.
The only thing I like about the photo are Rosalie's boots.
I'm choosing to only concentrate on Rob and that is spoilin' me!
Rob's profile, ooh the sideburns, his frame. Yeah he is SOOOO looking down on you Jacob. Give up! You never had a chance!
like I said over at sotwired...the 3rd pic looks like they are dancing, "it's electric..." lol
oh god, poor Jackson! Why do they insist on uglifying him! I do quite like Rosalie's though.
And where is Emmett, shouldn't he be in this scene?
I guess the movie makers don't care that vampires aren't supposed to change (or can't change as their hair does not grow, etc). Maybe they make Jackson ugly do he doesn't overshadow Rob :) LOL
Post a Comment