Choo CHOO!!!

*runs in, breathless, with two suitcases and a camera swinging from her neck*

Oh, hai, everyone! Sorry I'm late, I just --


Well, crap.

I missed the train. Fucknoodles.

I know I've seemed out of touch this week, but it's not true, I've been reading ALL of your Rob posts, I just haven't had much to say so I haven't been commenting. *shrug* You all know where I stand on the subject: he's a cutie patootie, for sure. I will tell you one thing - not commenting sure lessens the amount of time it takes for me to read all the g.d. blogs I follow! Damn!

Anyway, I have some posts lined up for next week and beyond, after the maelstrom has passed. I haven't been hit by the train, just wasn't on it. Hope you all had a great time, though - those were some entertaining posts, for sure!! MWAH!
Here's Rob on a train!

1 comment:

Dangrdafne said...

What a clever post. I loved it. Can't wait to see what is in store for us next week here :)

Post a Comment