Hey, Look!! I Have a Button!!

<-------- (it's over there) Check it out! And, you know, grab it if you're so inclined... no pressure... I made it all by myself (with a little help from the folks at face in hole and various blogs that gave me instructions). It took me three hours. No lie. So anyway, it'll hang out over there...
That's all for today. Here's a song, since you went to the trouble of stopping by. Enjoy!

11 comments:

IamJane said...

I snagged a button! Now the 3 people that read my blog can read yours....oh wait, you read my blog, ok the 2 people, wait 1 of those is me.....my bad. :)

smartEpantz said...

Consider yourself grabbed!

xoxo
E

Vintage Fangirl said...

I'm grabbing right now :) Now I have to figure out how to make one for my blog.

Musing Bella said...

Yay! Thanks, ladies!
I don't really understand the buttons, but I'm a joiner! ;)

Vintage Fangirl said...

You inspired me...I finally got off my lazy duff and google it and figured it out! :) Yay...now I have a button! Thanks for the follow too.
♥Marie

mmMoxie said...

Um. What are buttons?

Musing Bella said...

@Marie - LOL, that's how I did it, too. I love google.

@Mox - the little pic on the left there (down a bit), and people can grab it and put it on their blog and then it becomes a link to my (or your) blog. I don't understand them really, but it seemed like everyone had one, and that made me want one. ;)

Dangrdafne said...

You've buttoned my blog :)

twilightcupcake said...

I love the button!! I would grab it if I grabbed buttons, you know I would.

Nessa Lomiva said...

It's such a pretty button. I will be adding it to my collection (I seem to be a button freak - I love how they look on my blog).

TongueTwied said...

I'm glad you choose that picture for your button! You and Edward both not smiling is so serious that it is hilarious!

One of these days I'm going to put a coat on my blog and be sure to button it up. ;)

Post a Comment