I Vant to Suck Your Vampire Juice

Happy Thirsty Thursday! I trust you're all recovering nicely from Cinco de Mayo, no? Time for some delightful Vampire Juice to quench your soul...
So we all know our girl KStew likes to party...
What up, KStizzle?

And I like to think that what she's got in that cup is some delicious Vampire Juice - this week's Thirsty Thursday drink of choice.

So I lined up my ingredients...
You may notice I move less and less stuff out of the backgrounds as the weeks go on. I am laaaaaaaaaaaazzzzyyyyy.

And away we go.
1 oz Coconut Rum

1 oz Blue Curacao

1 oz Spiced Rum (or Bacardi Limon)

Combine the three shots in a glass with 8 oz Orange Juice:

Add three ice cubes (alternately, shake with three ice cubes and strain into glass)

Cheers!!
I'm a little worried at this point, because this drink looks like the coolant I put in my car...

...or like the wall behind KStew here...
Cheers, KStew!

YUM. This tastes almost like a creamsicle, and I am not afraid to tell you that if Edward's jizz tasted like this I would suck him off hourly. I'm betting if you made it with Bacardi Limon instead of the spiced rum, it would be even more like a creamsicle, because there would be more citrus-y flavors.
Thumbs up!
(And, Hi, Lisa!! That's your blog!)

Yes, I drink while catching up on blogs. Did you expect anything else?

This is me after two Vampire Juices.
(I wish - I actually look much less dignified hanging from walls, believe it or not.)

Another successful cocktail! I definitely recommend this one. It looks like anti-freeze, but tastes like candy. AND, it's good for you (because of the vitamin C, of course). So drink up, drunkards! As always, let me know if you try it and what you think!

I think a man ought to get drunk at least twice a year just on principle, so he won't let himself get snotty about it. ~Raymond Chandler

13 comments:

Honolulu Girl-Suz said...

Can I say that I adore you for taking on these recipes! Oh my god, and I think I almost peed at your comment about Edward's jizz tasting like that. You are too funny. I live through your drunkeness!

Black Box said...

When I saw the finished drink I was almost expecting you to say you turned into a Ninja Turtle after drinking it.

Dangrdafne said...

That is certainly an impressive color for a drink. I love how you tied in the Kristen pics by the door of the same color into the drink post - too clever. Glad it was good. You are 2 out of 3 now, correct?

wv: beani - not kidding!!

Twired Jen said...

PMSL at your comment about sucking Rob off hourly..if his jizz tasted like that. AWESOME!

Love the KStew pics as well, you knew I would. AND totally love this Thirsty Thurs segment you're doing.

xo J

Twired Jen said...

PS that wine int he background on the right..peppergrove? or something...that's the one i was talking about that's cheap and good!

mmMoxie said...

My poop was green after drinking green beer on St. Patrick's Day. Was yours?

hmmm. That might be TMI

TongueTwied said...

Had I been hungover from Cinco de Mayo the site of that green in stark contrast to the orange OJ container would have been enough to make me hurl!

LMAO the jizz comment!!! I knew it! I knew you would have some of Edward's vampire juice reference and you did not disappoint chickadee! My head went there the first time I saw this title this morning! And that is why I knew I was not coming here until laters!

I hope we see you through all the alcohol you have in your house that way there will be less for you to pack!

Is that someone famous in the picture with Kristen?

smartEpantz said...

I wouldn't care if it tasted like anti-freeze and turned me into a ninja turtle...I would still slurp up Edward's vampire juice like it was the nectar of the Goddess.

I will have to try this, and that's saying alot cuz you know how attached I am to my whiskey. I usually get in trouble if I drink anything fruity. It goes down like kool-aid and before I know it I am stark raving DRUUUUUUUUUNK!!!!


Well...you'll see that first hand in FFOOOOOOOOORRRRRRKKKKKSSSSS!!!!

xoxo
E

Anonymous said...

"...and I am not afraid to tell you that if Edward's jizz tasted like this I would suck him off hourly." THAT, my dear MB, is fucking PRICELESS! lmfao

also i want to thank you very much for the picture of you after two vampire juices. very nice. :)

edwardsisobel said...

Hey MB, sounds YUM. I am having a housewarming in a few weeks (now that the dramas of moving house have subsided) and you have inspired me to make it a cocktail party! This drink will definately be on the list...

Nessa Lomiva said...

Oh, that looks quite delicious. I must try it out, for sho.

Jayla said...

@MB I'm always so impressed by your well stocked liquor cabinet.
the drink looks awful- but i'm glad to read it tastes divine.
LOL about Rob's jizz. I may just wait in line to take a turn.

17foreverlisa said...

LMFAO!!! First I see the name of the drink and the ingredients. I'm hooked. Sounds really good. Then I get to the green liquid and think I've missed something. I scroll back up and check the shots again: clear, blue, clear. Then I remember that blue + orange = green. Duh. (KStizzle - LMAO!)

I scroll some more and laugh...out loud..over the jizz comment. Then I look at the picture and realize that's my blog on your computer. Happy dance!!

Another great post, MB! I hope you're somewhere yurting your brains out ;)

XXXOOO

Lisa

Post a Comment