Awesome

Alright, I'm being kidnapped and taken to a UFO Festival (no joke), so I thought you all would enjoy some hilarity while I'm out of touch for the second weekend in a row. So here are some awesome things I found/saw/was told about this week. Enjoy!

Facebook wouldn't let me repost this one due to "inappropriate content." WTF? You know what, Facebook?
Eff you.

And now for some Shakespeare...

Othello


Romeo & Juliet


Ophelia

A song for the men in our lives (see if the final pose doesn't remind you of someone...)


Have you all seen and heard this? This kid is fucking amazing:

I love the blonde in the back row and how gobsmacked she looks the whole time.

If you thought that was amazing, check out Greyson's other stuff on YouTube - he wrote a song called "Broken Hearts" that blows me away.

Have a great weekend, everyone!!
MWAH!

6 comments:

Twired Jen said...

Wow that Greyson kid is AMAZING! I went to youtube and watch him on Elle...he keeps doing the Justin Bieber head shake. LMAO! Very talented though!
xo J

Black Box said...

Great vids! The Lady Gaga acapella group was so cool and entertaining. And Greyson, wow, I can't wait to hear his voice after puberty sets in. Eat your heart out Bon Jovi.

Dangrdafne said...

WOW That first video was amazing!! I loves guys that don't mind performing things like that.

And I watched the young boys video the other night and was blown away.

Lady Gaga certainly is bringing out the best in others. Love it.

smartEpantz said...

Dear MB,

This post is exactly why I fucking love your face so hard that you will need to wear a helmet to Forks if you want to avoid any permanent damage.

I went from surprise to hysterical laughter to more hysterical laughter to complete and utter fucking silence (bravo!) by the time I finished watching all the vids. And yes I watched fucking all of them! I even threatened to flick mr.pantz in the saggy pouch if he didn't come here right away and watch this shit!

Thank you.

Love,
Your Stupid Bitch

17foreverlisa said...

That first video was awesome and the last video was amazing. I agree with your stupid bitch: I went from surprise to hysterical laughter to more hysterical laughter to complete and utter fucking silence (bravo!).

I am definitely going to check out the other videos Greyson Chance (what a cool name, too!).

Hope you weren't abducted over the weekend ;)

Lisa

Musing Bella said...

So did anybody recognize Mr Pantz in the end of the Man Song??? Anyone? The last pose it totes his avi - I cracked up even harder when I noticed that.

I love you stupid bitches. P.S. This is the best your hair has EVER looked.

Post a Comment