Alright, I'm sending you away for this post. Check this out: http://www.cracked.com/funny-36-twilight/
It's old, and I can't remember if I found it on a post on Twitarded or if I found it on my own, but either way it's pretty damn funny. If you don't like to laugh at Twilight, you might not like it. Me, I like laughing at anything that's funny, and I think if you can't laugh at yourself and things you love (especially things I love as irrationally as I love Twilight), then what are you going to laugh at?
Let me know what you think. Happy Monday!
Happy Birthday Mom- from Baby Pantry
1 year ago

8 comments:
Freaking hilarious. I even had to read part of it to my husband.
Ok, that was funny. I love how Edward made Bella a mix tape but then took it back. LOL
thank you for this. you have made my night. :)
Yay! I'm glad you guys liked it. My favorite part: "Three hundred pages after "Oh, you like me too? No way, I thought you hated me!", the plot arrives late to the party, drunk, in a beat-up '53 Chevy pick-up truck." LMAO. I love it.
FML..just commented and blogger deleted. Anyhoo, was laughing at the Trapper Keeper part!
I love stuff that makes fun of Twi. Partly because I tend to agree and yet remain completely obsessed notheless. Hmmm.....
xo J
I found the one they did on Team Jacob not too long ago and it pretty riotous as well....thick skin is needed to be a Twilight fan!
http://what-jane-says.blogspot.com/2010/04/bwahahaa.html
Loved it, MB!!! And a big AMEN to this:
Before all that, though, Edward and Bella have another one of their annoying arguments. Vampires, especially Edward because he's so special, are supposed to be super-strong and primal, and Bella wants to have sex with Edward before he turns her into a vampire. Edward thinks it will hurt Bella. Bella says she doesn't care. We skip a couple pages.
Right before they have sex, Meyer remembers that she's writing out her fantasies for an audience now, and so she abruptly pulls a PG-13 "fade-to-black", disappointing any male Twilight fans who were hoping for a closer look at Edward.
Or should that be a big hell NO! Funny thing, is my post mentions something along those lines.
XOXO
Lisa
Just when I was laughing at the 2 things you learn from new moon thinking it could not get any funnier it did!
rosalie like kill bill with vampires! and vamp turf wars! LMAO! with a pic of spike and Angel.
jacob is choosing to be a pedophile! Bizactly!
this was f*cktastic! Okay I can end my blog now because this article addresses everything!
Post a Comment