Shout-Out Sunday!!

Hey sistas and mistah - what a busy-ass weekend. I finally got a chance to check in on the blogdom and, lo and behold, everyone's shouting out all over the place! Well, I have some shout-outs for you all. I just realized I've never done a proper share-the-love post, so do please forgive me. I'mma try to hit everyone here. Also check up on my blogroll on your right, everyone should be there (if you notice you are conspicuously absent, please let me know!)...

Alright, so if you're an equal-opportunity vampire fan like me, you should also be reading sparkle for twilight (who actually knows someone who was an extra on The Vampire Diaries - I have the episode on my DVR, I need to make sure I can give it my full attention when I watch) and Tongue-Twied (her Buffy/Edward mash-up video this weekend was hi-larious). Both bloggy babes have their own unique take on things and are all-around lovely ladies.
The Vampire Diaries

If you need a really good laugh, your best bet is usually going to be Living With Edward. The things she comes up with for her mini-Cullens make me laugh so hard I usually spit wine all over my laptop - so you know it's good shiz. I don't really know why I find it so intensely hilarious to see mini-Edward photos with captions and descriptions of what he's doing, but I do, and hers are the best. Check it out!

One of my bloggy besties recently joined the world of blogging, and I don't believe I've shouted her out yet (mea culpa!): go Take Some E with smartEpantz, as long as you can handle a great deal of swearing and the fuckawesomesauce that is smartE. I bet you can - give it a try.

Always hilarious, Twitarded is what probably brought you to the bloggy bakesale in the first place, and now that Latchkey Wife has joined their ranks, they are even funnier than before (who knew that was possible?), so if you somehow missed them, I don't know how you found the rest of us. Do share.

Mrs P over at TwiBite is a freaking genius of awesomeness and needs you to print out her avatar and take picture of it somewhere special (not that kind of special, dirty birds) - like with RPattz, if you can swing it. If you're not already following her, I'm not sure what to tell you except: GO! GO NOW AND FOLLOW!

Jen and Elusive S at Twired are a couple of sweethearts, and Jen is my Twi-twin, so if you like it here, you'll like it there. Only stands to reason. Also, if you're a Jacksper and/or Robsten fan, they can relate!
My personal favorite Jacksper photo

Lisa at 17 Forever is another doll, and one of the first to welcome me (remember when we bonded over Albert Pujols and American Idol, Lisa???), so she holds a special place in my heart.

In the same vein, Twilight Cupcake is part of the reason I'm so hooked on fan fiction - her how-to post for downloading the dirt onto my iTouch allowed me to take the smut and stories on the go, which was an invaluable contribution to my obsession. Also, sometimes she posts interesting travel stories and treat recipes. Her blog is Twilight, Travel, and Treats.

If you like interactive fun, on Fridays there are four fun activities around these parts! In no particular order, we have the Friday Fun Five over at Twi-sted Edbrella (super fun - a new questioner every week, and next week it could be YOU!), Dirty Speech Bubbles at Twilight Mommy (so much fun - fill in the blank!), Fact or Crap at TigerLily's Tirade (I just played for the first time, and you could win a badge with enough points), and Drunk Mad Libs over at Twilight Sagapalooza (more fun if you're drinking, but harder to keep up with). All four of these blogs are also entertaining on other days of the week - so just follow them and see what happens!

DangreDafne's Days of Delirium is like a sanctuary - she's on vacay right now (in DisneyWorld! Damn her, I wish I was in a Disney park!!!), but she posts the most thoughtful, inspiring things on a regular basis. I haven't told her, but I love the affirmations on her page.

Jelena from Confessions of a Twiholic was one of my first followers and is the author of one of my favorite current fics (The Canvas), and although she's been on vacation as well, her posts are also generally thoughtful and genuinely funny. She also loooooves her some Kellan, so if you do, too, get thee to Jelena.
Dimples and blue eyes, what's not to like?

And, finally, last but certainly not least, I recently discovered that coming soon we will have a new (presumable AWESOME) blog to follow (I'm following already - go get on it), from our own (or smartE's own, anyway) Mr. Pantz! That's right, The Hubtard is premiering June 1st - less than a month from today! I can't wait. Mr. Pantz, if you'd like to let us know what you're planning on featuring, you are more than welcome to do so, but we understand if it will be a surprise. Right now he has videos up, one of which is Louis CK, who is hilarious, so I'm sure the blog will be massively fantastic.

OK, this is now ridiculously long (what else is new, right?). I'm exhaustified today from going out looking at apartments with TH, and from drinking heavily with some actual RL friends last night (I know, shocking), and I still need to plan out a couple posts for next weekend, when I will be camping in a yurt.
Yurt.

Now the mush. Even if I haven't shouted you out here, please know that I appreciate every person I've come into contact with here in the blog-dom and Twitardia. I feel like I'm regaining parts of myself I didn't know were lost, partially because I feel like these are sincere friendships we've created online, and a true community to which I belong, and you all are part of that. I have love for all of you, and consider you friends. I know my blog meanders, and part of that is because this is an outlet for me emotionally, and I appreciate all of you reading and commenting and just being out there, wherever you are. And, hopefully, sometimes I'm entertaining. Loves and cuddles and big, wet kisses: MWAH!!!

13 comments:

TongueTwied said...

Like my favorite sexy ghost and all-around pottery wrecker would say, "ditto!" And when I say "DITTO" I mean to you @MB and all the shout-out recipient sentiments!

Have so much fun here but damn it I feel like I am always reading about wine and drinks in the morning or while I am working and can't indulge in even a drop of anything! I need to revisit Thirsty Thursdays on Saturdays I guess.

Sorry Gwen, but I AM a holla back girl, HOLLA!

TongueTwied said...

oh and niiiiiiiiice picture of Jackson. I'm so much more indulgent in his pictures since we had our moment. ~sigh~

v/w asiticat as opposed to acuntrycat

smartEpantz said...

Well...isn't this just a big lovefest!! Should I take my top off? :O)

You did the shout-out thang way classier than I...in fact, thanks alot, I now look like a bumbling asshole. ;}

Thanks for the shout! And the disclaimer...people really should know what they're in for. Extreme fuckery.

Mr.P is gonna shit his shorts when I tell him you shouted him...I'll let you clean that up. K???

I love you so hard, thanks for being a bright spot in my life. *cue cheesy music* I just feel like I can talk to you, and you GET me...and that is rare man.

xoxo
E

Anonymous said...

you called me mistah. :) is it ok for a guy to say, "super puffy heart?" because that's what reading this made me want to say to you. you are awesome. you are so genuine in your writing that when i read, i know that i'm getting the real you. and the real you is funny, smart, and creative. you know how big the heart that beats for MB is in the Pantz house. like i said earlier, i love to see how much joy you bring my wife.

and not just you. all of you. you all have brought so much joy into my wife's life that i am truly grateful. i thought to myself, "i better get to know these awesome bitches."

you have spurned each other on towards such tremendous growth in such a short period of time, it's amazing! and the way i see it, in a marriage, you're either growing together, or growing apart. and i'll be goddamned if i'm just going to let a fuckawesome woman like, E grow on without me.

and i am glad i have walked these streets and sat at these tables with all of you. your warmth and acceptance and love and community have been a breath of fresh air into our lives. THANK YOU!!!!

Black Box said...

Awww, thanks for the awesome shout out! I wasn't expecting that. I feel soooooo loved!

Actually, thanks for doing this post. You have brought to my attention some blogs that I didn't really know about. I've seen some blogger names around but didn't know what blog they belonged to. Big help

Ps. Can not wait to see what Mr. Pantz has up his sleeves!

xoxo

Musing Bella said...

@TT - sorry I'm making you want to drink at work (although, who doesn't want to drink at work?) - I do those days in advance and schedule them for Thursday mornings. But definitely save them for the weekends if that works better for you!! LMAO. And I lurve that Jackson photo. *drool*

@smartE - why would you ask? Just take your top off already. ;) I think your shout-out post was perfect, and I don't see how anyone would think you're bumbling. ;) Silly girl. I do truly feel you and I have bonded and I lurve you.

@mistah - that's right, I called you mistah. And it's true - this is me, unabridged and unedited (mostly - I do try to catch the typos), and bared raw for all to read. I know no other way to be. Glad to know you and your lurvely wife - you guys make me smile just by being.

@LwE - I'm so glad I introduced you to some new stuff! It's all good, I promise. Also, if you see others, usually if you click on their name it will take you to their blogger id, and if they have a blog it'll be linked there. Maybe.

Mwah mwah mwah - I feel so love-y today, I already told TH. No reason not to share!

Twired Jen said...

What a great & thorough post MB! You're such a sweetheart. Are you really camping in a YUT? LMAO! It looks really cool actually.

Aww, now I feel all mushy and lovey dovey. Good think my cat is curled up right next to me!

xoxo J

Musing Bella said...

Yeah, it's a yurt. What a goofy name, right? We'll see how it goes... *grumble*

twilightcupcake said...

@MB - why thank you for the lovely shout. Glad to know that I have enabled you to keep reading fanfic - I don't think that will ever end as more ppl keep writing such wonderful addictive stuff! Glad to see you've got 30 followers now! Btw, leave me your phone model if I haven't included it in Twi-Mobile yet.

Jayla said...

great bloggy shout out.
one stop shopping if you will.

the pictures of jackson & kellan were an extra special yummy-nummy treat... as i am an equal opportunity cullen h00r.

Musing Bella said...

@TC - alas, I have a Verizon flip phone and it is not smart. I hope to upgrade to a smart phone, but no idea when that might happen. Thanks, though!

@Jayla - yum, you and me both. :) I mostly just like pictures of attractive men.

mmMoxie said...

Thanks for the shout out luv. DML isn't complete when you're not there.

Have fun Yurting (that sounds dirty)

Dangrdafne said...

Just starting the rounds to catch up on all I missed while in Disney - Mickey says hi. This was certainly a pleasant place to start. What a sweet shout out to me and all the other wonderful bloggers. I am so glad you enjoy my affirmations and my posts. To be viewed as a sanctuary for you is very humbling, thank you. Can't wait to share my Disney pics and stories. Tons of fun although it was very hot! Thank you again for the lovely shout out :)

Post a Comment