When I got home on Friday, this was waiting for me, courtesy of my thoughtful hubs:
I don't like gum, but let's not remind him. I carry it in my purse because I like to be prepared. And now I have a Twilight-related pack! Yay!
So I hoovered some dinner and ran out the door to meet my friend, Mrs Fashion, for our movie date. Mrs Fashion also likes to be prepared, so she picked up a little something for our movie watching pleasure that I will show you in a moment. We got to the theatre way early (there was really no reason for us to be there as early as we were, since the theatre wasn't even full once we got into it, but whatever), and got our snacks. Here is Edlet, posing with our junk food:
We were the envy of a nice lady sitting three seats from me, and although we offered to share if she got herself a soda, she didn't take us up on it. And with those behemoth sodas, Mrs Fashion had to pee during the story of the Third Wife, anyway, so maybe the lady down from me made the right choice.
Then, the movie. It was great, right? More on that later.
After the movie, we took Edlet for post-func drinks. I think he'd been tippling on the sly in my purse during the movie, because he was up to some very un-Edlet-like antics:
Those were the two photos I was allowed to take before Mrs Fashion got embarrassed and made me put Edlet back in my purse.
All in all, it was a great night! I get to see the movie again next weekend with Starlit Violets - this will be my first time meeting any of you in person, and I'm very excited! I will post tomorrow about my actual thoughts on the movie. Happy Fourth of July, everyone!
Oh, and take a look at my newest Target clearance purchase:
MWAH! Be safe for this holiday!

7 comments:
Wow! Even I would buy that tee for such a low price. :D
I went by myself, and although I did take my pocket E&B, I was too embarrassed to take photos, so I've no mementos of the night itself, except for what's in my head.
It was fantastic - the movie I mean.
Such fun, such fun!! You are going to have so much fun with SV! And T.Edlet should be there by then too. Your hubby is very thoghtful to get you the Eclipse goodies. That was so funny that your friend was getting embarassed by taking Edlet photos. I have recently gotten over that. It took a while. I'm to the point now where I'm like "whatever, I'll never see these people again and I really want that shot!" I want to take Edward mini golfing, so that will really test my comfort level.
Glad to hear you had an adult beverage to spice up the experience. ES & I snuck in champagne splits for our second viewing. We were too afraid to do it for our first in case of frequent pee-problems!
Can't wait to hear more about your thoughts!
PS I so want that shirt for $3 and some change! Gotta go check out my local targets clearance rack :)
xo J
Way to get Edlet all liquored up! He does need to loosen up a bit.
That shirt was on clearance at my local Target as well and I would own that fucker, but they only had it in 'skinny bitch' and I'm a size 'fatteh'...meh.
xoxo
E
Great fun! And I am totally Team Fashion now because Malibu Rum is my favorite!
congrats on your prize over at iheartmythical-great shirt you picked out!
good job hubby on keepin' up the twilight magic for you!
Ha! You and SV are going to have so much fun, and she's a fan of Malibu Rum, too!
I have seen Eclipse four times now, and I love it. I cannot get enough of Robward. So much win in this movie.
Kudos to the hubby!
@LwE - Miniature golf? LMAO already. Can't wait for that post.
Lisa
Great post with great goodies :)
Sounds like tons of fun. Can't wait until you meet SV!!!!
Post a Comment